I’m excited to be presenting a follow-up course on FASTÂ Defense Combat Basics on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 7 PM- 8:30 PM at the Go Pavilion.Â This class willÂ compliment theÂ ABC’s of FAST Self-DefenseÂ that was taught at Eckerd College inÂ September, however attendees need not have attended to take FAST Defense Combat Basics.Â
In this seminar, the ABCs of FAST Self Defense will be briefly reviewed before participants get in groups/partnerships and begin working on a variety of physical self-defense skills and scenarios.
Presentation topics will include:
- A review of the ABCs of FAST Self DefenseÂ
- Distance Awareness and Control DrillsÂ
- Portal of Safety-Anti-Freeze Drill
- Portal of Safety-With Verbal Boundaries
- Slow Motion Power Combat Techniques
- Self Defense Techniques vs. A PartnerÂ
**Participants should wear workout clothing including athletic shoes. A sweat towel and bottle of water is also recommended.
Participants receive a CPS credit for attending!
Â Would you like a list of college safety tips?Â Click Here.