Learn Self Defense in St. Petersburg, FL
Learn to stay safer, prevent yourself from being a victim, and defend yourself if necessary by taking our real world self defense seminar. Do you know how not-so-nice people choose their victims? Arm yourself with the knowledge and skills you need to prevent being targeted as a victim and learn to use assertiveness, conflict resolution skills, and basic physical self defense to protect yourself & your family through role plays and scenario training.
The 3 1/2 hour Stop Assault FAST Defense seminar is appropriate for beginners all the way up to experienced martial artists as it will teach you the full toolkit of the ABC’s of FAST Defense that include:
- How to use assertive behavior to avoid looking like a good victim
- Recognizing the warning signs of attack and avoid threatening situations before they become dangerous
- To use body language, verbal defense, and conflict resolution to help prevent an attack
- To find and utilize the power of your fear and turn it into life-saving action through role plays and scenario training
- To protect yourself and your loved ones with simple & effective FULL FORCE self defense techniques to an attacker’s vulnerable areas
If you’d like to increase your awareness, add to your conflict resolution skills and know that if you had no other choice, that you’d take life-saving action to protect yourself, then don’t wait- enroll in our next Stop Assault FAST self defense course today!
**Participants should wear athletic shoes and clothing that they can comfortably move around in.
Event Location: 1401 Pasadena Ave S, S. Pasadena, FL 33707
November 17, 2013 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
December 8, 2013 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
January 4, 2014 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
January 12, 2014 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
January 26, 2014 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
**Advanced registration required/limited enrollment
Event Tuition: $99 (if you have a promo code, apply it during registration checkout)
Can’t wait until the next public event or would like a private event? Ask about hosting a self defense class/seminar just for your group. Email: Kathy@StPeteSelfDefense.com or call 727-504-0777 to inquire.